My Life's List of 101 Things

Like so many others out there, I'm on a mission to complete 101 preset tasks in 1001 days. Can I do it? Tune in to find out.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Four More Checkmarks!

# 10 - Try 10 New Foods - This one has been a looong time coming...but it's finally done!
  1. 1% Milk (not sure if this falls in the "food" category or not; have since made the switch from 2% - 1%, no idea how we ever drank whole milk as a kid - blech!)
  2. hummus & red pepper dip (thanks Kellie!)
  3. Cornflake Chicken Pasta Casserole ( no idea what the correct name is)
  4. Mocha Fudge Ice Cream
  5. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Medallions
  6. Chicken Flatza (a la Pizza Delight....Love it!)
  7. Italian Club Sandwich(also from PD)
  8. Cheesecake
  9. Sweet Potatoes
  10. Drumstick Squares

#42 - Buy an MP3 Player that I can use while walking - I was given an iPod shuffle at the JDRF walk for raising over $1000. So now there is no need to purchase one...cool!

# 92 - Buy Jewelery for myself 3 times - Good thing I never stated where I had to buy the jewelery since 2 of the 3 came from the dollar store. lol

  1. 2 toe rings with ankle bracelet
  2. Hoop earrings
  3. Ankle bracelet

#95 - Participate in a marathon or walk-a-thon for charity - Team Keenan participated in the recent JDRF Walk for a Cure for Juvenile Diabetes in Moncton. One word - Awesome!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home